You’ve checked the compliance box with SBOMs, and now you can actually see what components in your containers are being used with RapidFort’s RBOM - Real Bill of Materials software feature. There’s no second guessing what you’re running – know exactly what is active in your infrastructure, where the risks lie, and what zombie code you can automatically secure. The results?
- Increased productivity across all your teams, from platform to security to development
- Less software weight to carry and manage – a huge time and cost savings
- Security and dev teams watch their backlog disappear and get to focus on meaningful work
- Stronger security posture, automatically maintained
- Continually optimize and ship the most bloat-less, efficient code
Runtime Protection composes a baseline of container activity and instantly alerts your team when unusual behaviors are detected – all while incurring less than 1% compute impact.
The result? Dev and security teams are armed with the insights they need to mitigate quickly and make impactful decisions. Drop runtime into your Kubernetes environment and say goodbye to CVE lifecycle management as you know it.
- Cut dev drudgery and ship code when you need to
- Make the most elegant, bloat-less code possible by knowing exactly what is (and isn’t) being used in the execution path
- Get fully optimized from CI to CD – inform your buildtime process with runtime results
- Free your dev and security teams from alert fatigue and refocus them on meaningful work
Trying to make massive fixes at scale? Trying to figure out where your base image is and see the contents of each layer? With RapidFort, you can see how your image was built, identify the base image and compare it to the hardened, optimized image. Then, you can swap it in across your ecosystem.
- Leverage pre-hardened community images from RapidFort →
- Or, harden an image for yourself and have full control over components (you can borrow from ours, too)
What if you could take your current list of vulnerabilities and zoom in on the ones that lie within your execution path – and delete the rest? Shrink your workload in a matter of seconds and improve your current reporting with our execution path filter.
- Get deeper, actionable visibility into your current reports
- Quit burning expensive hours and effort on alert triage and get a full night's rest
Don’t just look at the packages in your containers, see deeper into your workloads – all the way down to your individual files – and pinpoint those in use and those with risk.
- Understand how your workloads are put together
- Pinpoint binaries that were compiled from source and installed in your workload
- Identify tech debt, such as excessive permissions, unused executables, and debug tools left around in your workloads
Remediation on your terms
Shift the conversation from CVEs to code quality
Get detailed vulnerability insights into your applications as they are designed and built. Scan workloads in your CI/CD using the fastest SCA scanner in the market and enforce security hygiene upstream.
Build optimized workloads with only the components you need, regardless of your development framework and OS image selection. Free up your developers to design using the best development tools and environments, and let RapidFort automate the rest.
SVP OF ENGINEERING, AVALARA
CEO, Tag cyber
Senior Analyst, TAG Cyber
PRESIDENT, BLUE CYCLE
You don't want the sales pitch or to hear "I'll get back to you on that one." You want someone to walk you through the product and answer your questions. We get it, sign up below.