RapidFort was built by developers for developers – we support all major cloud container registries. We drop into wherever you store, manage, and deploy container images without hassle or downtime. Registries include:
- Microsoft’s Azure Container Registry (ACR)
- Docker Hub Container Registry
- Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR)
- GitHub Package Registry
- GitLab Container Registry
- Google Artifact Registry (GAR)
- Harbor Container Registry
- Red Hat Quay
- Sonatype Nexus Repository OSS
Generate compliant SBOMs in SPDX, CycloneDX, and other formats for all of your workloads. Easily meet patching SLAs with RapidFort’s Real Bill of Materials™ (RBOM™) software.
- Reporting for SBOMs (Different formats, VEX included in CycloneDX)
- We have a curated vulnerability database that pulls information from over 30 vulnerability and exploitability database sources
- We have the NVD CVSS scoring plus advisory CVSS scoring
- OSCAP benchmarking - compare your images to the SCAP standards
Go beyond scanning and get the insights you need to unlock true risk remediation. We curated our vast database to be completely comprehensive, pulling in essential information from:
What is RRS?
Rapid Risk Score (RRS) is RapidFort's estimated probability that an exploit will be published within the next 90 days based on our unique AI/ML model and historical data. If an exploit already exists and a proof of concept exists, RapidFort provides a link to the public recipe.
Runtime Protection composes a baseline of container activity and instantly alerts your team when unusual behaviors are detected. The result? Dev and security teams are armed with the insights they need to mitigate quickly and make impactful decisions.
- Quit shifting left and shifting right – get fully optimized from CI to CD. Leverage runtime results to inform your buildtime process and future-proof yourself from vulnerabilities
- Free DevSecOps from alert fatigue and refocus them on meaningful work
- Know exactly what code is being used in your application’s execution path and cut the rest, reducing code bloat and software attack surface
Scan different versions of your container images
Zero day vulnerability
Get detailed vulnerability insights into your applications as they are designed and built. Scan workloads in your CI/CD using the fastest SCA scanner in the market and enforce security hygiene upstream.
Build optimized workloads with only the components you need, regardless of your development framework and OS image selection. Free up your developers to design using the best development tools and environments, and let RapidFort automate the rest.
SVP OF ENGINEERING, AVALARA
CEO, Tag cyber
Senior Analyst, TAG Cyber
PRESIDENT, BLUE CYCLE
You don't want the sales pitch or to hear "I'll get back to you on that one." You want someone to walk you through the product and answer your questions. We get it, sign up below.