We're solving the toughest problems in cloud security so you don't have to.
32 million vulnerabilities removed
99 TB of software automatically secured
58 million packages hardened
84% reduction - average attack surface reduction
You care about results, and we do, too. Runtime Protection composes a baseline of container activity and instantly alerts your team when unusual behaviors are detected and when vulnerabilities are found within the application’s execution path.
The result? Dev and security teams are armed with the insights they need to mitigate quickly and make impactful decisions, plus you’ll be able to:
- Cut dev drudgery and ship code when you need to
- Make the most elegant, bloat-less workloads possible by knowing exactly what is (and isn’t) being used in the execution path
- Get fully optimized from CI to CD – inform your buildtime process with runtime results
- Free your dev team from alert fatigue and refocus them on meaningful work
The average organization spends 3 weeks to patch critical, high-risk vulnerabilities (Ponemon). The average medium enterprise carries 1-3 million vulnerabilities (10-20 million if you’re a large enterprise). That’s math that we don’t even want to do.
With RapidFort, you won’t have to. Build and ship the most elegant, bloat-less code possible by knowing exactly what is (and isn’t) being used in your application. Post-production, evolve your cybersecurity process and eliminate time spent on security reviews, triaging, patch management, mitigation, dependency management, etc. by removing dead code.
You’ve checked the compliance box with SBOMs, and now you can actually see what components in your containers are being used with RapidFort’s Real Bill of Materials™ (RBOM™) software. There’s no second guessing what you’re running – know exactly what is active in your infrastructure, where the risks lie, and what zombie code you can automatically secure. The results?
- Increased productivity across all your teams, from platform to security to development
- Less software weight to carry and manage – a huge time and cost savings
- Security and dev teams watch their backlog disappear and get to focus on meaningful work
- Stronger security posture, automatically maintained
- Continually optimize and ship the most bloat-less, efficient code
You don't want the sales pitch or to hear "I'll get back to you on that one." You want someone to walk you through the product and answer your questions. We get it, sign up below.